Our integrated mechanical workshop (more than 100 machine tools) allows us to machine centrifugally cast (or spun cast) pieces on conventional or high precision C.N.C. lathes.
A specific workshop manages the rough machining, which consists in eliminating the "skin" of centrifugally cast (or spun cast) parts. All manufactured parts undergo this machining operation, which guarantees a high level of metallurgical quality.
The surface obtained, further to this operation, constitutes the basis for an exhaustive visual control and, if necessary, for other non-destructive controls: dye penetrant testing (colored and fluorescent), ultrasonic inspection (large range of search units), magnetic particles inspection and X-ray inspection (subcontracted to "Institut de Soudure" in Ennery Lorraine) depending on the specifications of our customers.
Parallel lathes Up to Ø 1100 mm; Lenght 6000 mm
Vertical lathes Up to Ø 5600 mm; Lenght 4000 mm
- Up to Ø 500 mm; Length 1000 mm
- Up to Ø 1200 mm; Length 8000 mm
- Up to Ø 1060 mm; Length 10000 mm
- Up to Ø 1250 mm; Length 600 mm
- Up to Ø 2200 mm; Length 1750 mm
- Up to Ø 4100 mm; Length 2000 mm
- Length = 3400 mm; Depth = 1500 mm; height = 900 mm; Maximum weight = 12 tonnes